PS Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
Mortgage Loan Originator
PS Bank/PS Mortgage, Bradford and Sullivan Counties
Fast-paced mortgage team is seeking a Mortgage Loan Originator, in our Bradford and Sullivan counties, to develop and maintain working relationships with key referral sources to include realtors, builders, accountants, attorneys and bank personnel. Candidate will originate residential mortgage loans in Bradford County and surrounding markets. Applicants must be self-motivated in a sales/relationship building culture, a strong leader demonstrating organizational and time management skills, and must possess the ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members.
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with previous banking experience; experience in mortgage lending is preferred. If you are interested in an exciting career with a customer-focused community bank, we encourage you to consider PS Bank and PS Mortgage.
PS Bank and PS Mortgage are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Send Resume/Letter of Interest to:
Human Resources, PS Bank, PO Box 217, Wyalusing, PA 18853
General Responsibilities: Responsible for performing a variety of duties to support the loan documentation and loan processing function for residential loan transactions; coordinating work within the department, as well as with other departments; reporting pertinent information to the immediate supervisor; responding to inquiries or requests for information.
Essential Duties: Performs a variety of duties to support the loan documentation and loan processing function as follows:
- May enter loan application information onto the computer as necessary.
- Collects loan information pertaining to residential lending in preparation for final loan documentation for closing.
- Verifies loan applicants’ data submitted and collecting and analyzing information which reflects the current credit worthiness of customers and the current merits of existing loans.
- Contacts credit bureau and employers to verify accuracy of information.
- Reviews loan application files to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including, but not limited to, type and amount of loan, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
- Contacts specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal.
- Calculates debt ratios and loan to values as appropriate to the transaction at hand.
- Follows up and completes any additional records with regard to the processed loans; completes amendments and modifications as needed; provides customer support when necessary; makes contact with customers in order to complete loan processing.
- Obtains additional needed information through a variety of methods in order to ensure that the proper preliminary documentation has been obtained prior to the preparation of final loan documentation, i.e. articles of incorporation, business agreements, certificate of good standing, appraisals, automated underwriting findings, investment account statements, etc.
- Ensures that loans are properly approved and generates and distributes loan documentation for closings between customers, settlement agents (as applicable) and the bank (loan officers and/or branch personnel); reviews HUD Settlements statements and verifies accuracy and funds to close.
- Reviews executed loan documentation to ensure that the proper signatures have been obtained after closing including loans where documentation has been prepared by outside counsel; ensures all the proper documents are included in the final loan file and completes the organization of the permanent loan documentation file.
- Assists in the preparation of Adverse Action Notices to loan applicants.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Women, Minorities, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Type: Part-time
Loan Processing: 1 year
High school or equivalent
Excellent Employment Opportunity
PS Bank has a Part-time Teller position available in our Dushore office.
Flexible schedule, 20-25 hours per week, professional work environment.
Must enjoy working with the public, possess a positive attitude, and have the desire to work in a team setting.
Send resume/letter of interest to:
HR@PSBanking.com Human Resources,
PO Box 217,
Wyalusing, PA 18853. EOE.