Whether you are planning to purchase or construct a new home or refinance an existing one, PS Mortgage has a mortgage to fit your needs. Contact a PS Mortgage Loan Originator to discuss your home borrowing needs.
Our mortgages feature fast and local approval, low-cost closings, and competitive rates. We offer fixed and variable rates; VA, FHA, PHFA, and USDA rural housing options. Reverse mortgages are available. Our Mortgage Specialists are local, knowledgeable, and experienced.
Like PS Mortgage on Facebook.
Are you buying or building a new home? Refinancing your home for cash out or to take advantage of historically low mortgage rates? At PS Mortgage, our mortgage originators are dedicated to providing a seamless process – from application to closing.
- Low down payment options
- Competitive rates at historic lows
- Fixed rate terms up to 30 years
If you are a military veteran or active duty service member, you may qualify for 100% financing and unlimited sellers assist toward closing costs!
- Served 90 consecutive days of active service during wartime?
- Served 181 days of active service during peacetime?
- Served more than 6 years in the National Guard or Reserves?
You may be eligible for a VA Loan!
Enjoy life in rural northeastern Pennsylvania even more as a homeowner. A USDA/Rural Development mortgage provides income eligible borrowers with affordable homeownership.
- Available for single-family home purchases
- 100% financing available
- Seller assist up to 6%
- Not limited to first-time homebuyers
- Available to eligible borrowers with credit scores of 620+
- Household income limits
- Property eligibility
Buying a new home is a dream for many families!
- 3.5% down payment requirement
- Seller assist up to 6%
- Escrow for taxes and insurance required
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) applies
- Available to borrowers with credit scores of 580* or greater
*Additional requirements for borrowers with credit scores of 580 – 619
First Front Door
This is a First Time Home Buyers grant program funded by FHL Bank Pittsburgh.
- Get up to $5,000 in cash for down payment and closing costs.
- If you qualify, PS Mortgage will match your contribution 3-to-1. Every $1 you contribute, you can receive $3 in grant assistance, up to a maximum of $5,000.
- Call today to see if you qualify.
This is a $7,000 match, dollar for dollar, with $5,000 for closing costs.
Lackawanna County Grant
This is a $6,500 grant for down payment and $1,000 for closing costs.