2021 Season of Giving Community Food Drive
PS Bank will be collecting non-perishable food items for community food pantries through October 22nd.
Visit your bank location to contribute food items to support non-profits throughout our bank’s five counties. We will have collection bins inside our lobbies. If you’re passing through the drive-thru and would like a staff member to assist you with a donation, please let us know.
Items requested this year include:
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Peanut butter
- Pasta, rice and macaroni
- Jar or canned sauces and gravy
- Stuffing mix
- Tuna or canned meats
- Powdered or dry milk products
- Meal kits (Hamburger Helper, Tuna Helper, Hormel Compleats)
- Instant potatoes
PS Bank is proud to support the following food assistance programs this year:
- Trehab Emergency Food Program
- Child Hunger Outreach Partners
- Dalton Food Pantry
- Feed My Sheep
- Helping Hands Food Pantry
- New Albany Baptist Church
Season of Giving is a time for the entire PS Bank community to come together, and we appreciate every charitable contribution toward our 8th year of food drive efforts.