At PS Bank, we're pleased that we could provide you with a mortgage, auto financing, home equity loan, or some other loan. The next step is to make the repayment process as easy as possible from your checking account at another bank. Below are some popular options. Choose whichever one works best for you.
- Sign up to have money automatically transferred each month from your non-PS Bank checking account.
- Complete the form with your loan and banking information
- Guarantees on-time payments
- No fee for service
- Make a One-time, Online Loan Payment with a debit card or your checking account.
- Follow a few easy steps to enter your loan number, other banking information and your loan payment information.
- Great way to make a last-minute loan payment.
- There is a service fee for One-Time Online Loan Payment.
- Call us to have a representative help you make your payment.
- Our Customer Care team can be reached during regular business hours at 866-746-1011.
- Payment can be made with debit card or from checking account.
- Good choice for last-minute payment situations when you don't have online access.
- There's a service fee for Pay by Phone.
- This free banking solution allows you to pay your loan from your PS Bank deposit account.
- Easily schedule on-time loan payments.
- Pay bills electronically.
- View PS Bank account balances.
- Review transaction history.
- View statements and check images.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
PS Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches throughout Northeastern and North Central Pennsylvania.
Unsecured Home Improvement Loan
Do you want to increase the value of your home with fixed monthly payments? PS Bank can help with an unsecured home improvement loan.
Apply For A Mortgage
Jump into your dream home with a mortgage from PS Mortgage.
Make A Loan Payment Online
Make your PS Bank loan and mortgage payments online anytime, anywhere!
Explore Our Digital Banking Services
At PS Bank, you can manage your money and account from anywhere, anytime. Use Online Banking to pay bills, make loan payments, and more.
Check Out Our Competitive Rates
240 Month Home Equity
HELOC Introductory Rate
60 Month CD