Every day, scam artists target millions of people in an attempt to steal money or confidential banking information. Avoid becoming a victim. Learn how to spot illegal activity.
Be alert for these warning signs:
- Missing bills or statements
- You did not receive a bill or statement you expected to receive in the mail.
- Unexpected charges
- Unfamiliar charges show up on your credit card, checking, savings or other account.
- Denied credit
- You are unexpectedly denied credit or given unfavorable terms.
- Unsolicited credit cards
- You receive credit cards that you never applied for.
- Collection calls
- Creditors or collection agencies are attempting to collect money for unfamiliar purchases or services.
If you suspect fraud, contact us immediately at 866-746-1011.
PS Bank is a full-service financial institution with branches throughout Northeastern and North Central Pennsylvania.